Fisher Price Spike Jr Dinosaur

Spike Jr. is a mini version of Spike the Ultra Dinosaur. Just push the button on Spike Jr and he walks, laughs and roars.

A few helpful reviews for this product from amazon:

"Both my kids 21 months son and 3 1/2 year old daughter love this dinosaur. He walks and roars. My son carries him around and hugs and kisses him. My daughter puts food in a bowl for him and takes him to bed at night and covers him up. My son wants toys like his big sister but needs durable toys. The button on his back is easy to work. Honestly I'd love a few more of these dinosaurs running around my house."

"Spike Jr. is a great alternative!
Spike, the Ultimate Dinosaur was too large and much more expensive, a bit impractical for a 3 year old! I was disappointed that his mouth does NOT move as he roars, but at least it can be opened or closed manually. I think it is a great first dinosaur, and I hope it alleviates the constant begging for the larger one on display in the store!"

No comments:

Post a Comment