Fisher-Price My Toon TV

Another popular Christmas gift category for kids in 2009 will be interactive learning systems. These are game systems that tie into the television to allow kids a combination of learning and physically active exercise. Popular choices this year include the Zippity Learning System, Fisher Price® My Toon TV, and the Fisher Price® Splatster. All of these will be great fun for the kids playing them and for the parents who get to watch them.

Here is a customer review from amazon.com:
"My son got this for his 9th birthday, yes, 9th. I've been watching him, his friend, his 11-year old sister, and her friend play with it for the last two hours, dancing and laughing. Any excuse to see themselves on TV I guess. (Reminds me of "Elf Youself" by JibJab.) They've added photos of themselves, their toys, and their dolls, created neat backgrounds, and hooked it up to their iPods. Today is Day One, so we'll see if it holds their interest beyond today. But so far, I'm pretty impressed. The UI is very easy for them to use, so I don't have to be too involved."

No comments:

Post a Comment