Crayola Beginnings Color Me A Song

My 2 year old loves it! (customer review from amazon)

Most of my daughters toys are played with a few times and then forgotten, minus stuffed animals :D She mostly just 'reads' books and colors during the day when we aren't outside. When I saw the Color Me A Song, I just knew it would be perfect for her, because she LOVES coloring and music. I'm not sure about the other reviewer getting markers in hers, but the Color Me A Song is supposed to come with several triangular shaped crayons, which are great because they don't roll of the table :D They are easy for her and my 3 year old to hold. I also love the tray that you can keep the crayons in when not in use, so when we take it with us, I don't have to bring the crayon box too. To my surprise, my 3 year old, very active son also loves this toy. It has held up well, esp. since they both use it at the same time and will snatch it from each other, hehe. I couldn't have made a better investment, imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment