Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Farm

Customer Review of Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Farm - from amazon

My son played with this toy at a friend's house a few months ago and was captivated by the ability to go through the door. We gave it to him yesterday for his first birthday. I was afraid that he would play with it for 30 minutes or so and move on but I was pleasantly surprised. He played with it for hours - and I mean hours - spending most of his time going through the door but also trying out the other features. Since nearly everything a person does with the toy causes it to make noise/music, etc. it keeps him stimulated. My son is a very active and curious little person so all of this toy's bells and whistles are critical to keeping him entertained. I have found it difficult over the past few months having enough toys to keep him entertained without breaking my budget or overwhelming our family room. I see this toy as a money saver since it keeps me from having to buy a bunch of other toys. In the time he spent on this toy yesterday, he would have played with a dozen toys or more any other day. My son wasn't happy when we took him away from the farm so that he could eat dinner and went right back to it afterwards. He's the type of person who will play until he drops from exhaustion so I think he would have played with this toy all night if I hadn't forced him to go to bed. :-)

I think the choking warning is in reference to the screws used to put it together. The screws are really tight, though, so I can't imagine how a child could get them out. I could barely get them in. I think the child would really have to break the other parts of the toy to get pieces small enough to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment